ACCUTRAK LT – Weld Scanning
Steerable Laser Guided Weld Scanner
Phased Array/TOFD Weld Inspection
Modular and Upgradable to 3-Axis
Battery Powered (8-hour run time)
The AccuTrak LT – Weld Scanning kit was developed for weld scanning applications such as Phased-Array/TOFD weld inspection. The scanner is controlled by a small manual motor controller using a hand-held joystick and does not require a computer to operate it.
It can scan up to 6” per second and can climb vertically over weld seams as high as 3/4” without hang-ups or falling off. The system comes with a battery pack that can provide the scanner up to 8 hours of run time and also an AC/DC power supply and 100ft umbilical.
The AccuTrak LT WeldScan version comes with 4 probe gimbles, a bar kit and a highly visible green line laser to assist the user when following weld seams; all of this fits into one shipping case to make it ultra-portable.
The AccuTrak and AccuTrak LT line of automated scanners are modularly designed so modifications or repairs can be done in the field within minutes. A huge benefit of this is the ability to be upgraded to a 3-axis computer controlled raster scanning system for remote C-scan applications or crossgrade to an AccuTrak LT – Tank Scanning for remote B-Scan applications such as API 653 tank inspection or an AccuTrak LT – R-MOT for internal pipe inspections. Ask your self this, why buy a scanner to perform only one duty when you can buy one scanner that can perform many.
Proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
Category: Automated NDT UT Scanners
- Fast – 6″/sec (150mm/sec)
- Modular – Change parts in seconds
- Mobility – Zero turn within a 12” radius
- Lightweight – 17lbs
- Power – VAC or battery pack
- Portable – Ships in 1 case
- Practical – Circ. O.D. Scans: 4″+ Axial O.D. Scans: 8”+
- Magnetic wheels – Strong, allows vertical climbing.
- Compatible – Works with ProScan, Omniscan, TD Scan, M2M, Zetec, VEO, and more
- 100ft. umbilical with strain relief
- 2-Axis manual motor controller
- Shipping case
- Battery pack and AC/DC power supply
- TankScan version – 5MHz probe, skid, gimble
- WeldScan version – 2 gimble kit with line laser
- 1-year factory warranty
- User manual
- ProScanXT Ultrasonic System w/ software
- AccuTrak raster arm upgrade kit
- Longer or short umbilicals
- Extra battery pack
- Thickness probes of varies size and frequency
- Weld Inspection gimbles and brackets
- Water irrigation pump system
- Catamaran weld scanner conversion kit
- Rotary arm tool for internal pipe inspection >10″
- EMAT probe holders