Phased Array/TOFD/Corrosion Scanner
The NanoScan II is a small, lightweight and multi-configurable scanner specifically designed for phased array, TOFD, B & C-scan and Short Range Guided Wave (SRGW) inspections. This robust scanner comes with a modular IP68 waterproof encoder with life time warranty* and a detachable cable that can be supplied in many different lengths.
This magnetic wheeled scanner is sold in 4 different kit configurations that will allow you to perform single or dual probe setups and also nozzle inspection. The nozzle attachment also enables you to perform SRGW inspection of a storage tank floor annular ring from the outside chime area. The gimble is a quick detach design so circumferential and axial scanning can be performed with minimum setup time.
The NanoScan II can hold many types of conventional/advanced probes and wedges making this scanner the industries best multi-purpose and functional low cost scanning solution today.
Proudly designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- New Features – Enclosed drive train, detachable encoder cable, new and improved nozzle attachment, quick detachable gimble
- Price – Lowest cost magnetic wheel scanner
- Design – Holds most Olympus phased array and TOFD probes/ wedges
- Magnetic wheels – Strong bond to ferrous materials
- Encoder – High resolution, non-contact, waterproof IP68
- Compatible – Works with ProScan, Omniscan, TD Scan, Pocket UT, M2M, GE, Zetec, VEO, and more
- Kit 1 – Encoded truck and gimble
- Kit 2 – Encoded truck, gimble, nozzle attachment
- Kit 3 – Encoded and idler truck, 2 gimbles
- Kit 4 – Encoded and idler truck, 2 gimbles, nozzle attachment
- Spare parts kit
- Travel case
- Short range guided wave probes
- TOFD probes and wedges
- Calibration blocks